Rights and duties from the lodging agreement:
With a verbal or written lodging reservation you have concluded a legally binding contract with the host. The regulations for temporary rental contracts from the BGB (German Civil Code) as well additional framework conditions of the German hotel and restaurant association(DEHOGA) apply for this contract.
1. The lodging agreement is concluded as soon as the accommodation is ordered by the guest and confirmed by the the host.
2. The conclusion of the contract obligates both parties to a fulfillment of the contract.
3. The host is obligated to compensate the guest when the lodging can't be provided.
4. The guest is obligated to pay the agreed upon sum or customary sum to the host in case the lodging is not utilized with a deduction of the resulting savings of the host. The savings of the host amount to the following percentage rates according the international hotel regulation: stay with breakfast 20%, stay with half-board 30%, stay with full-board 40% and for holiday homes 10% of the overnight stay.
5. The lessor is trusted to rent out a non utilized accommodation to other customers if possible. Until a rental agreement is concluded with another customer, the guest is liable for the costs of lodging according to point 4.
6. The guest will be advised immediately regarding his liabilities and will eventually be asked to cover the costs for non utilized accommodations. Only after the booking period of the canceled booking has passed, the guest will be billed the costs incurred.
7. The place of jurisdiction is the place of operation.
We recommend to all our guests:
Booking during peak and off-peak season: free of charge cancellation up to 4 weeks before planned arrival.
Christmas/New Year’s Eve: free of charge cancellation up to 10 weeks before planned arrival.
Meetings & Groups: free of charge cancellation up to 10 weeks before planned arrival -> Deposit up to 4 weeks before arrival in the amount of 40% of the arrangement prices (as well as value-added services, e.g. leisure programs).
Complimentary cancellation of your reservations is possible during the mentioned cancellation deadline. After that 80% of the room rate will be invoiced. The same holds true for early departure. We recommend the purchase of a travel and cancellation insurance.
Of course we will try our best to resell your room so that there will be no arising costs for you.