In the following we detail on interesting facts, as well as important information about our Hotel. In case of any questions we are also pleased to assist you in a call or e-mail.
- Check-In: 15:00 Check-Out: 11:00
- For arrivals after 20:00, the room key will be placed in a locker next to the entrance door. You will receive a code to open the locker by phone or email before your arrival.
- What payment types do we accept? Cash, EC-card, bank transfer, credit card
Our reception is welcoming you between 9am and 6pm. We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Is there an electic charging station nearby?
- We have an electric charging station available for our guests right in front of our hotel, next to the barn.
- Where do I find parking lots free of charge?
- You can park your car right in front of our hotel
- Is there a bicycle storage room?
- You are welcome to store your bicycles in our garage.
We are very happy to welcome your four-legged darling in our hotel. We would like to point out in advance that dogs are not allowed in our restaurant, swimming pool and fitness room. Your dog is welcome to stay in our entrance area and on the panorama terrace. Upon prior notification, we charge 19 EUR/day.
Our fitness area is light-flooded and located on the second floor with a view of greenery and mountains. Here you will find bicycles, abdominal and back bench, wall bars, dumbbells and gymnastic mats. Our special offer for you: Yoga and Pilates classes.
There are several playgrounds in the immediate vicinity of the hotel, as well as an adventure forest for little adventurers.
Our hotel is located at 1035 m above sea level and therefore offers an incomparable panorama. Directly from the hotel you can access hiking and cross-country skiing trails.